Thursday, August 20, 2009

All about K2...

I've got quite a few pics of K2 that I've taken lately, so I thought I'd put them all in one post.

When my parents were here in April, my dad planted a tomato plant and an okra plant for me and K2 is the only one who likes cherry tomatoes, so I took some pictures for my dad of her picking and tasting them.









This next picture is also for my dad...I know he would be proud. I've never seen anyone clean a chicken drumstick like my dad, until now. Amazing!!! She ate every bite...ugh!


K2 just started her first T-Ball season. She has had several practices and has her first game in mid-September. Bryan is helping coach the team, so they're enjoying some father/daughter time!


She has also recently lost her first tooth and is very proud!


K2 is very excited about the new baby and can't wait for her arrival!

She started her first day at her new school yesterday and seems to really like it so far. I think she looks adorable in her uniform...so grown up!




Here she is sitting at her desk getting ready for her big day!


These pictures were from this morning...her 2nd day of school. Again, so mature looking!



She is such a blessing and adds so much fun to our family! We are so proud of her and her willingness to try new things!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

so sweet! You look great by the way, can't wait to hear about baby 4 (maybe K4?)